What we use personal data for
In order for us to deliver our products and services to you, we need your personal data.
Here you can see what we use personal data for:
- customer administration, such as the execution of transactions, customer communications, payments and invoicing
- marketing of our products and services
- product development and analysis
- risk classification of customers and credit portfolios
- prevention and detection of criminal acts
- sharing customer information between companies inthe same group
- image capture via CCTV
- audio recordings of phone calls and video meetings in some cases
- compliance with industry-specific regulation
Your information may also be used to test and maintain our services and systems in order to ensure that they work properly.
If we use your personal data beyond what is necessary to fulfil our agreement with you or what we are required to do by law, it will be based on us having a legitimate interest or voluntary consent from you.
What is personal data?
Personal data covers all information and analyses that can be linked to you as an individual. SpareBank 1 handles the following categories of personal data:
- Identification such as name, social security number and copy of ID
- Contact details such as phone number, address and e-mail address
- Financial information such as customer and product agreements, transaction data and credit history
- Information to meet regulatory obligations such as prevention of money laundering and reporting to public authorities
- Special categories of personal data such as union membership and health information