Online banking, mobile banking and telephone banking will be closed from 3pm 22 September to 8am 25 September
It will not be possible to transfer money, approve payments, check balances or carry out other tasks during this time.
This applies to both private and corporate customers.
How will this affect you as a customer?
- You can use debit cards and credit cards as normal
- Make sure you have made nessecary payments and transfers before 3pm on Friday 22 September
- It will not be possible to transfer money to a current account nor, for example, to your children. Private payments with Vipps (friend payment) will not work either.
- If you are going abroad, check the regional block on your cards well in advance. It will not be possible to change the regional block during this time.
- If you want to apply for a loan, you must do so before Wednesday 20 September at 12noon if you are a customer of former SpareBank 1 Søre Sunnmøre. For other customers, the deadline is Friday 22 September at 3pm.
- International payments due on 22 September will be moved to 25 September. If you want the payment to go through before the weekend, you must change the due date yourself. This must be done before Thursday 21 September at 3pm (this applies to customers of former SpareBank 1 Søre Sunnmøre only).
The reason for the closure is a technical merger with SpareBank 1 SMN.
What will continue to work as normal?
- You can shop online and in stores using your cards
- Debit cards and credit cards will be working as normal
- Vipps will work in shops, at events, and online, provided that you have entered your card in Vipps
- Pending payments due to come out of your account during the weekend will be paid as normal on the set date
- BankID will work as normal
- Insurance claims can be made at meldeskade.no or by calling 915 02300
- Share trading will be possible at aksjehandel.sparebank1.no
What is not going to work?
- Online banking, mobile banking and telephone banking will be closed. This means you will not be able to log in to your account
- It wont be possible to add new bills or payments
- Payment with Vipps to private individuals (friend payment) will not work
- You cannot transfer funds between accounts nor approve eFaktura
- You cannot become a customer, apply for a loan nor order any banking- and insurance products during this time
- Our cash points and deposit machines in Volda, Ørsta, Ulsteinvik, Herøy, Vartdal and Sæbø will be closed. You can withdraw money in shops and in other banks cash points