Web-cast: Presentation of 2nd Quarter 2019 accounts (In Norwegian)
Presentation of 2nd Quarter 2019 accounts
Consolidated figures for H1/2019*
- Profit after tax: NOK 1,227 (730) million
- Return on equity: 16.9 (11.4) per cent
- Earnings per equity certificate: NOK 7.29 (4.58)
- Net interest income: NOK 1,027 (1,006) million
- Net commissions and other operating income: NOK 705 (657) million
- Net income from financial assets and liabilities: NOK 621 (194) million
- Total operating costs: NOK 983 (918) million
- Loan loss provisions: NOK -25 (12) million
- Common equity tier 1 ratio: 16.7 (16.1) per cent
(*figures in brackets are for the corresponding period in 2018)
Strong figures from SpareBank 1 Østlandet
SpareBank 1 Østlandet, SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge, SpareBank 1 SR-Bank, SpareBank 1 SMN and SpareBank 1 Gruppen presented 2nd quarter 2019 financial results
Time: Thursday 8 August at 4.00 p.m. CET
Place: Grand Hotel, Karl Johans gate 31, Oslo
The presentations were held by:
- SpareBank 1 Østlandet
Group CEO Richard Heiberg and CFO Geir-Egil Bolstad
- SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge
Group CEO Petter Høiseth and CFO Bengt Olsen
- SpareBank 1 SR-Bank
Group CEO Arne Austreid and CFO Inge Reinertsen
- SpareBank 1 SMN
Group CEO Jan- Frode Janson and CFO Kjell Fordal
- SpareBank 1 Gruppen
CEO Sigurd Aune
The presentations were also available by webcast (Thursday 8 August, see above).
The results for SpareBank 1 Østlandet were made public on Tuesday 7 August at 10:00 a.m.
CEO Richard Heiberg and CFO Geir-Egil Bolstad.
Annual report 2018
Very strong results for SpareBank 1 Østlandet in its first whole year of operation after the merger.