SpareBank 1 Østlandet is the leading savings bank in Eastern Norway. We are part of the SpareBank 1 alliance, which consists of independent savings bank across the country.
SpareBank 1 Østlandet will be presenting 4th quarter 2022 and preliminary annual financial accounts.
Time: Friday 10 February 2023 at 11.30 a.m.CET.
Konferansesenter, Bryggetorget 3, Oslo
The presentation will be held by Group CEO Richard Heiberg, CFO Geir-Egil Bolstad,and Hans Olav Wedvik, Head of Corporate Banking. The presentation will be held in Norwegian.
A lunch with a selection of delicacies from the Inland region will be served during the presentation. Due to the lunch, we ask for participant registrations by 9 February to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions during the presentation can be sent to email@example.com. The quarterly report including relevant materials will be published on Friday 10 February by 07:30 a.m. CET.
A recorded English language presentation will be made available the same day at 11.30 a.m. CET on this site.
The presentation will be held by Group CEO Richard Heiberg, CFO Geir-Egil Bolstad (picture), and Hans Olav Wedvik, Head of Corporate Banking. The presentation will be held in Norwegian.
Webcast Q3 2022
Third quarter of 2022
(Consolidated figures. Figures in brackets concern the corresponding period in 2021)
• Profit after tax: NOK 441 (561) million
• Return on equity: 9.4 (12.6) per cent
• Earnings per equity capital certificate: NOK 2.58 (3.34)
• Net interest income: NOK 694 (552) million
• Net commissions and other operating income: NOK 385 (414) million
• Net income from financial assets and liabilities: NOK 10 (198) million
• Total operating expenses: NOK 496 (473) million
• Impairment losses on loans and guarantees: NOK 19 million (net receipts on losses of NOK 16 million)
• Lending growth in the last quarter, including mortgages transferred to the covered bond companies: 1.8 (1.8) per cent
• Deposit growth in the last quarter: -1.1 (-1.4) per cent
• Lending growth, including mortgages transferred to covered bond companies in the past 12 months: 9.6 (5.8) per cent
• Deposit growth in the past 12 months: 8.4 (6.7) per cent
• Common Equity Tier 1 capital ratio: 18.2 (18.0) per cent
Group CEO Richard Heiberg and CFO Geir-Egil Bolstad.
2021: Strong growth and record profit
When times are tough, both people and businesses seek a secure and stable bank. That is something we noticed this year as well. We have done our utmost to be there and available for our customers throughout the pandemic.